Do you want to get one of the best equipment to open and close your garage door? Do you feel exhausted when you come back home, and you have to manually open your garage door to park your car?
All you need to buy is just a garage door opener that not only helps in movement of garage door but will also helps to provide security.
A few people figure they can live without a programmed garage door opener. They convince themselves they needn’t bother to spend the additional cost. But it alters their mind when they are driving home in the middle of a storm, and they are extremely in need of someone who will open the garage door.
Garage door openers are basically an invention of the modern era that helps to give convenience and added security to your entire garage. But picking the right garage door opener of the best brand might be a challenging factor for you.
So we have searched well on the brands and their products, and as a result, we are presenting the best brand Lift-Master garage door openers for you. Check out the listing below, and you will surely get convinced and inspired by the features of these garage door openers.
Top 6 Best LiftMaster Garage Door Opener 2020 Reviews
|Liftmaster 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener|
|MyQ control Panel for security codes.|
|LiftMaster 8365-267 Premium Series Garage Door Opener||MyQ Technology for monitoring and control garage door.|
|LiftMaster 1355 Chain Drive Garage Door Opener||Built-in WiFi, and myQ App to connect your door easily.|
|Lift Master 8550WLB Belt Drive Garage Door Opener||Built-in WiFi, and myQ App to connect your door easily.|
|LiftMaster Elite Series 8500W Garage Door Operator||Built-in WiFi, and myQ App to connect your door easily.|
|LiftMaster 3800 Residential Garage Door Opener||MyQ control Panel for security codes.|
1. Liftmaster 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener Package
One of the best wall-mount garage door opener packagethat takes less space but performs so high. This garage door opener is offered by Liftmaster is from the series of 8500. It is also well-known as the space-saving garage door opener and can be mounted to one side of the garage door.
The benefit of the wall-mounted LiftMaster 8500 is that it opens up an overhead room in the garage since it avoids the typical track important to lift the door from above. Individuals that utilize their garage as a man cave or need more roof space for capacity will value the additional room.
Another reward of the LiftMaster 8500 is the included garage door deadbolt that is helpful to automatically lock. This extra safety effort makes it harder for someone to pry open the garage entryway.
It has been made in a smooth and sleek style. This has a new code sending technology to your garage door just by a couple of click operations. The incredible function is designed to focus that your garage door only opens at your order.
It has a splendid battery reinforcement that can remain safe with no sound or visual dangers when you attempt to close the garage door. So you don’t need to stress over stalling out around night time or in darkness.
There is likewise light beaming over the whole garage from the door opening to guarantee if there is anything that is hindering gets detected.
- High Performance: With P3 Motors, you can get incredible and robust performance in Liftmaster 8500. These P3 Motors uniquely designed for the Garage Door Openers. You can get a 200 Watt light with a flexible remote with a period delay.
- Security and Safety: For the maximum protection of your garage, it accompanies the Security+2.0 technology. By clicking on it, every time a new code is sent to you to open the door. This is the best feature of this garage door opener.
- MyQ control panel: This garage door opener by Liftmaster features a control panel to control the opening and closing of the garage door. With the utilization of the internet gateway, you can control the home lights.
- Accessories: This sturdy frame garage door opener comes with a power lock, 888 LM wall control, safety beams, a remote light, and additionally a transmitter too. Moreover, it has a 5-years of warranty on its parts.
2. LiftMaster 8365-267 Premium Series Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
This LiftMaster garage door opener is from the premium series of openers that are operated on the chain drive system. Through the chain drive system, this model from the premium series conveniently open and close the door of your garage.
Due to its style, it quickly moves around the rail to open the garage door. This model is exceptionally light in weight, and it only weighs almost 22 pounds of its total size. The benefit of being lighter makes this garage door opener easy to install.
The main thing to see is the engine, it has an AC motor with a power of 1/2 HP. This is an ideal decision for those who are searching for a garage door opener for their homes. ThisAC chain drive garage door openercan even function admirably for commercial purposes.
This model of LiftMaster is one of the best chain drive garage door openers in this listing based upon its performance, quality, and durability. So don’t take tension about its performance and maintenance because it doesn’t need any kind of support until someone harms it.
And just like other LiftMaster garage door openers, this model also features an intuitive design. It is a side-mounted model of garage door opener that enables it to move around the rail or chain without any hassle and issue. It is also called as the best LiftMaster garage door opener with rail.
- 3-buttons Remote Control: This model includes two 3-buttons remote controllers that help to open your garage door with many conveniences. You can utilize these remotes from a distance from your garage even when you are in your vehicle.
- Multi-function Control Panel: It accompanies a multi-functional control panel that allows you to program remote controls, keypads, and also MyQ accessories from the control panel. It also includes lockout remote controls for extreme security.
- Wireless Keyless entry: Now, with the utilization of wireless keyless entry, you are able to open your garage door without even using a remote control or a key. And also close it with just a push of a button. It operates by the code that you will program to it.
- MyQ technology:Now, with the latest technology, you can now control the opening and closing of garage door by using the MyQ app. This app allows secure monitoring and controlling of garage door along with the controlling of houselights too.
3. LiftMaster 1355 Contractor Series Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
This model of LiftMaster is the replacednewer model of 8164W. It is from the contractor series of models from the well-known company of garage door openers. This model also works on the chain drive system in which the chain is the main source of opening and closing the door.
And the best feature of this modern garage door opener is that it has a built-in WiFi. It means that it gives you endless options to operate this garage door opener from anywhere. With the help of the MyQ app, you are able to control this garage door opener.
The main component on which this machine works is its motor, which gives the power of ½ HP. It has an AC motor that is specially designed to offer long-lasting services to the users. It can easily lift the heavy garage doors effortlessly.
Also, it features the remote controllers that have a Possilock. This lock enables the electronic security and protection against the forced openings of your garage. And through the MyQ app, a user will get alerts and notifications about the garage door.
And with the advanced technology of the invisible light beam, the opener protector system automatically detects the obstruction and reverse the door. It is one of the best WiFi garage door openers without rail.
- Security +2.0: This is another latest security concerns technology in which with every single click on the remote, it sends you a new code for maximizing the safety. So that no one from the outside can get into your garage without your permission and authorization.
- Home connectivity with MyQ: This is the most innovative form of making your equipment and home safe and secure. You can now sync your garage door opener with your home network through the WiFi and monitor and control the garage door through the MyQ app.
- Durable Chain Drive: It works on the chain drive system that provides long-term reliability and durability. It has an AC motor that can support the aluminum doors and produce ½ HP power. And also, this garage door opener motor consumes 75% less energy when it is on standby mode.
- Safety and Security: It helps to protect people, pets, and vehicles from getting damaged or harmed with the help of security sensors that stop the door from closing. Also, this garage door opener accompanies remote control and a keypad controller.
4. Lift Master 8550WLB Belt Drive Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener
One more masterpiece from the LiftMaster for the convenient operation of garage door opening and closing. If you get tired by utilizing your old and customary garage door opener, at that point, it’s an ideal opportunity to purchase a programmed garage door opener.
What the specific distinction between the new model and a conventional one is, you have to step out from the vehicle to open the door. On account of garage door openers, with the assistance of a remote controller, with only one hit, you can lift/shut the garage door from the vehicle.
You can save much of your time and effort that you spent close to your garage. For providing maximum security and safety, this best-evaluated garage door opener will help you a great deal. One more point right now, the Liftmaster Garage Door Openers gives calm accommodation to the clients.
Almost all the models of the LiftMaster accompanies light beam technology that helps to detect obstruction in its way. So, if your kid or pet unconditionally gets under the door of the garage, the light beam detects them and stops the door from getting closed.
The most important feature of this garage door opener is that it comes with a battery backup that is a very useful feature. So that if the power fails or your home power is out, this battery backup belt drive WiFi garage door openeroffers you an easy way to open the door.
- Ultra-quiet: As it is a belt-drive garage door opener, that means it cant produce noise and works exceptionally quietly. It is a ¾ HP belt drive opener that helps to give a smooth and ultra-quiet performance. The motor used in this opener ensures reliability.
- Connectivity: It is the best LiftMasterWiFi garage door opener that comes with MyQ technology. So that you just need to connect your smartphone with the WiFi and install the MyQ app. It let you control, monitor, and open/close the door.
- Posi-lock: For the ultimate security purposes, this garage door opener is compatible with different security locks. The remote controllers and the keypad are equipped with the Posi-lock system to secure your garage door.
- Timer-to-close feature: This is the best feature of this garage door opener. It is best in time when you are in a rush, and you need to lock your garage door opener after some time. The timer allows you to set the time that closes the door within 2 to 5 minutes.
5. LiftMaster Elite Series 8500W Jackshaft Garage Door Operator
This is a wall-mounted design that is not only rich in style but also rich in qualities. It is a model from the Elite series presented by LiftMaster. This model frees up space from the ceiling as it mounted on the wall that helps to reduce noise and vibration.
Alongside the space-sparing structure, it additionally boasts a battery backup that will let you get in any event when the power goes out. You can likewise include MyQ’s Remote LED lights to your setup and control those lights nearby the garage door in the MyQ application.
Not only this, but you will also get real-time notifications whenever your garage door gets open or close. In this way, it gives proper security to your garage as well as the equipment you have stored in your garage for quick access.
It is the base model for the residential Jackshaft garage door openers built up by LiftMaster. This model uses a quiet DC motor that helps to lift up the doors with a weight of approximately 850 pounds. This model eliminates the need for a rail garage door opener.
This available model accessory includes a battery backup, remote light, and an automatic garage door lock. Also, for providing security, this model of LiftMaster utilizes the security +2.0. Moreover, the motor has a lifetime warranty and the parts have 5-years of warranty.
- P3 motors: For the sake of providing the best performance throughout the journey of its usage, this model includes a P3 motor. This motor offers robust execution and long-term durability and reliability to the users as well as garage doors.
- Security +2.0: In this model, the unmatched security +2.0 encryption provides protection against hacking, and Posi-lock anti-theft insurance guarantees that once the door closes, it stays locked and safe.
- Safety sensors and keypad: It accompanies with easy to install safety sensors that help to detect obstacles. It programmatically reverses the door before creating any harm to the things in the way of the door.
- Backup Battery: 70% of people use their garage door as their main entrance, it may become a major security issue if the power goes down accidentally. You will not get locked inside or outside if a power breakdown ever happens, thanks to its battery backup system. It a great feature added in this garage door opener.
6. LiftMaster 3800 Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
It is the best LiftMaster professional garage door opener offered by the LiftMaster. This company comes with multiple years of continuous success in this field of proposing back to back quality garage door openers with innovative designs and features.
Unlike the traditional style of opening and closing the garage doors manually by yourself, this garage door opener replaces this technique. With a remote controller, you can automatically open and close the door of your garage by sitting inside your car.
In this way, this garage door opener reduces your effort as well as saves much of your extra time. With just one button to hit, you are on the way to open and close your garage door smoothly and quickly without making wasting your energy.
It has a lot of potential and energy that not only saves maintenance costs but also reduces the electricity as well. Moreover, it also reduces the noise level and provides ultra-quiet operation of opening and closing the door of your garage.
This jackshaft garage door opener is the upgraded model of LiftMaster 8500. It also comes with a wall-mounted design that can quickly roll over the garage door. Also, it has a powerful 24-volts of DC motor that generates the power of almost ¾ HP.
- Power supply and battery: It uses the DC motor that is more powerful than the AC motor, and it generates ¾ of horsepower. This power is enough to lift the garage door openers. Also, it includes a battery backup feature that is useful when the power runs out.
- Security: You need to secure your vehicles that are available in the garage. For that reason, you need a security framework for your garage. In the Liftmaster 3800 Remote Control Garage Door Opener, you will be sent another security code to secure the garage door from getting hacked and stolen.
- Patented Posi-lock System: This system guarantees the security of your garage as when the garage door gets closed, it keeps it closed and locked. In this way, you will enjoy the best security system by utilizing this garage door opener.
- Design: This model only fits the sectional doors of up to 14 feet in height, and it meets the requirements of UL325. It is a wall-mounted garage door opener that means it eliminates the need to hang it on the ceiling of your garage.
LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Buyer’s Guide:
There are various kinds of garage door openers presented by LiftMaster. And all the models vary from how they transfer the energy from motor or engine to lift up and down the garage doors.
All the operating styles of LiftMaster garage door openers have different characteristics. Firstly you should know which type of garage door you want to buy from the LiftMaster company.
If you are a newbie, you must consider the drive type, safety features, connectivities, battery backup, and much more. Below we have mentioned each and everything regarding LiftMaster garage door openers that will make ease for you to pick the right model for you.
1) Types of LiftMaster Garage Door Openers:
- Wall-Mount Openers: As the name shows all the story behind this type. It is the type of LiftMaster garage door openers that are designed to free up the space of the ceiling and provide endless possibilities to the users to maximize extra space. This type of garage door openers mount on the wall near the door and operates on the DC motor.
- Belt-Drive Openers: This type of LiftMaster garage door openers are ultra-quiet and works on the mechanism of the belt. It pulls up and down the door with the help of a belt. It is the best option for those who have homes with attached garages.
- Chain-Drive Openers: It is the type in which chain is used to pull the door, although it is not a silent method of opening and closing the door. But it is the most powerful method of LiftMaster garage door openers that can be used to pull heavy doors with much ease.
- Smart Openers:LiftMaster presents the smart door openers that are capable of providing ultimate controls to the user from anywhere. The embedded technology of WiFi and MyQ app allows the user to monitor and control these smart door openers from everywhere.
2) Safety Features:
Before purchasing any LiftMaster garage door opener, check for the security concerns and features. Although Liftmaster presents a wide variety of industry-leading security features that helps to keep your family safe. Go for the model that must be equipped with the light beam sensors. These sensors sense the obstruction in the path of the door and let the door to stop closing.
3) Security features:
As the safety of your family, it is also very important to take notice of the security features of your garage and home. LiftMaster offers the model with proper security features and characteristics that ensures the protection of your garage and valuable things inside it.
So you must check before purchasing that the openers must vary the codes sent between the remote and its receiver. So that the thieves will not hack your system and enter into the garage.
4) Remote Controls:
This is also an essential factor to notice while buying a LiftMaster garage door opener. Check whether your LiftMaster model comes with the remote controllers or not. There are three types of remote controls usually offered by LiftMaster.
- KeyChain Remote: These are also called the keyless controller that allows you to open your garage door without even using a remote control or a key. It is so small and compact design remote.
- Visor Remotes: These remotes are also compact in style, but these are so powerful, secure, and far-reaching remote controllers. It offers a convenient way to control the garage door opener and also the MyQ lighting from inside your car.
- Universal Remotes: Like other brands, LiftMaster also presents the universal remote controller that is compatible with 90% of all garage door openers. So check your model, whether your model of LiftMaster comes with the universal remote or not.
5) Battery Backup:
This factor also very important when your home power is cut. During an electricity outage, access to or from your garage might be difficult.
So in these hours of need, you must own a battery backup that will open the door even if your home power runs out. So check for the LiftMaster garage door opener model, whether it includes a battery backup or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I reset my Liftmaster garage door opener?
To reset your Liftmaster garage door opener, simply press the learn button which is present on the motor unit, and after pressing it, release it.
A light will illuminate for approximately 30 seconds. So while the light is on, press and hold on the learn button present on the remote control. The motor unit light will start blinking, which ensures its reset now.
2) How do I troubleshoot my Liftmaster garage door opener?
There may arise some problems in your garage door opener after some time, and it needs some sort of troubleshooting.
Maybe the batteries in the remote control need to get replaced. The aluminum doors require lubrication. Perhaps the safety sensors need the troubleshooting as these are out of alignment.
3) How do I program my LiftmasterMyQ remote?
The process of programming your LiftMasterMyQ remote is as similar as to reset the garage door opener. If your opener is equipped with the MyQ control panel, then simply press and release the learn button present on the opener.
Then within 30 seconds, push the hold the button of your remote control that you need to program for 3 seconds. The light on the opener will start blinking to show that the remote has been programmed.
4) Why is my Liftmaster light blinking?
The main light of the LiftMaster garage door opener blinks when there comes some obstruction in the way of the garage door track.
The LED light on the motor also blinks to indicate that there is something in the way of the garage door. So that the garage door will stop closing and detects the obstruction.
5) Where is the Learn button on a Liftmaster?
It depends on the model of your LiftMaster garage door openers. Usually, it locates on the machine backside.
Firstly, you have to find the antenna dangling from the base of the machine. Discover splendid colors of red, green, purple, or yellow, square, or round button on the backboard, likely situated under the light lens.